ေရြးခ်ယ္ရိုက္ႏိုင္သလို ၊ screen ေဘာင္အျပည့္လဲရိုက္ႏိုင္ပါတယ္။ရိုက္ထားျပီးပံုေတြကိုတစ္ဆက္တည္းမွာပဲ
စာသားအလွဒွဇိုင္းေတြထည့္သြင္းႏိုင္သည့္အျပင္ ၊ ပံုအလင္းအေမွာင္နဲ႔ ကာလာဒီဇိုင္းေတြကအစျပဳျပင္ႏိုင္
ပါတယ္။ရိုက္ျပီးျပဳျပင္ထားေသာပံုမွာကိုလည္းတိုက္ရိုက္ မိမိတင္လိုေသာ ၀က္ဆိုဒ္မွာ Upload လုပ္ႏိုင္
ပါတယ္။Full ျဖစ္ေစဖို႔အတြက္ေဒါင္းေလာ့စ္ဖိုင္ထဲမွာ Keygen ကိုထည့္သြင္းေပးထားပါတယ္။
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen, and text capture (TextSnap™) from places where normal text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool! It's perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
· TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
· New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools.
· Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX and Glide games.
· Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more!
· Automatic color substitution!
· Non-rectangular window capture!
· Button Capture - perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
· Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
· Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks - will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
· Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
· Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
· Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
· Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP? . Resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture - in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, future version 9 etc. It does not work under Windows XP or older
Here is a list of changes and new features in HyperSnap 8:
· 64-bit version, allowing the use of the full potential of modern 64-bit computers. Capture and edit much bigger images, fit in memory more captures simultaneously opened in HyperSnap window for editing and processing. A 32-bit version is also available for use on 32-bit systems.
· Thumbnails list - select all or several of captured images and right-click - Save Selected - Each image to its own file: now prompts you for the folder and image format to save in, instead of as in v.7 automatically saving to the last used folder and file.
· Thumbnails list - select all or several of captured images and right-click: added new function "Email selected", which will attach multiple images in selected file format to an empty email message.
· Wider lines when drawing shapes possible - under the "Line Style" tool, click "Wider Lines" menu item and type the new width in pixels.
· More "skins" under Setup ribbon tab - "Skin" button, including Office 2013 themes
· Other possible enhancements will be added to version 8, depending on your feedback.
Posted beta 2 of HyperSnap 8. Here is a short list of changes:
· Fixed some issues with the Firefox add-on.
· The order of thumbnails in the thumbnail bar may now be re-arranged with drag and drop operation. This is important e.g. if you want to save some or all of images into one PDF file, and the order in which they are saved is important.
· You may now drag out one image thumb, or several of them if marked with check-marks, to Windows desktop or Explorer folders. Upon dropping the thumbnails there, the images will be saved in that folder as PNG or JPEG files. You may also drag-drop them to other targets that accept files, e.g. MS Word, email, web file upload forms etc.
(1): Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES
(2): run the setup
(3): Use the given keygen to activate
(4): Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
က်ြန္ေတာ္တင္သမွ်ပိုစ့္ေတြ Facebook ကေနရယူခ်င္တယ္ဆိုရင္ ဒီမွာ Like ႏွိပ္ပါ။
မန္ဘာ၀င္ခဲ့ျခင္းျဖင့္ ပိုစ့္အသစ္တင္တိုင္း မိမိ Gmail ထဲကိုတိုက္ရိုက္ေရာက္ရွိမည္ျဖစ္ပါသည္။
Thank You For Downloading And Dont Forget to Clicking Once on a Ad Banner.